Notice of Representational Rights


Please find the Notice of employee representational rights (NERR) below.  This notification is for each employee covered by the agreement.

Should you have any questions, please speak with your representative

Schedule 2.1—Notice of employee representational rights (regulation 2.05)

Fair Work Act 2009, subsection 174(1A)

MCLS (Aust) Pty Ltd gives notice that it is bargaining in relation to an enterprise agreement MCLS (Aust) Pty Ltd  / CFMEU South Australia Enterprise Agreement 2020) which is proposed to cover employees that are covered by the classifications contained in the Building and Construction General On-Site Award 2010.

What is an enterprise agreement?

An enterprise agreement is an agreement between an employer and its employees that will be covered by the agreement that sets the wages and conditions of those employees for a period of up to 4 years.  To come into operation, the agreement must be supported by a majority of the employees who cast a vote to approve the agreement and it must be approved by an independent authority, Fair Work Commission.

If you are an employee who would be covered by the proposed agreement:

You have the right to appoint a bargaining representative to represent you in bargaining for the agreement or in a matter before Fair Work Commission about bargaining for the agreement.

You can do this by notifying the person in writing that you appoint that person as your bargaining representative. You can also appoint yourself as a bargaining representative. In either case you must give a copy of the appointment to your employer.

If you are a member of a union that is entitled to represent your industrial interests in relation to the work to be performed under the agreement, your union will be your bargaining representative for the agreement unless you appoint another person as your representative or you revoke the union’s status as your representative.


If you have any questions about this notice or about enterprise bargaining, please speak to your employer or bargaining representative, or contact the Fair Work Ombudsman or the Fair Work Commission.